Monday, December 8, 2008

Frosty the Snowman

Aha! I figured it out. Bryce would be so proud of me for being what he calls, "a problem solver". Teigan is the cute one shaking her booty. (the very best booty shaker I might add) Everyone should know where she gets those fine booty skills....... No, not from Bryce!!!!

Wait,...Should I actually be happy about her being a good booty shaker?

I also realized that there is no video of Brielle Baby. Although she is definitely not a baby anymore she is very cute and very film worthy. I will work on that. Oh the poor second child. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Finally! Thank you! And how CUTE is that??? Yes, definitely you're booty shaking skills, not Bryce's :P In the good old days of the dorms, our whole floor went clubbing once...yeah, Bryce...definitely not a booty shaker. Ha ha, no offense Bryce!