Sunday, September 5, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
I have been working full time the last five months and thus have had no time for blogging, life, or love. Hang in there and hopefully soon I will update this site with something fun. But for now I am being harrassed by a hunny who is hungry for Chipotle. lol I think I might have spelled some words wrog, oh well. typo
Sunday, September 20, 2009
"Daddy's taking us to the zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow. And we can stay all day!"
Lots of the animal moms and dads were busy last year. There was a baby elephant, baby giraffe, baby snow leopard, baby crocodile, baby orangutan and a couple baby tigers. The girls liked the baby animals the most.
Despite being away from home and the kids so much, I really like my new job as Assistant Director at the Kinder Care (child care center). Bryce has been super man lately. I come home and he has picked up the kids and made a fabulous dinner. Why didn't I start this sooner?
Monday, May 18, 2009
After a long and grueling year, we all made it to Bryce's graduation. I made him walk since he didn't with his bachelor's degrees. Here is a quick clip of him all dressed up. After the first ceremony, which included an address given by author David McCullough, we went out for lunch and to the movies to see Star Trek. (awesome) Later that evening, Bryce had his smaller ceremony for just his college. It was a great day and only the beginning according to Bryce. He is not done yet. He just has to decide where to go next.
We are all enjoying the beautiful spring weather. We hardly ever get a spring here in Utah. It goes from winter to summer. It has been great weather to get out and do hard labor yard work!
Happy Memorial Day everyone! Go have a BBQ and get some sun!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
This has given me the opportunity to reflect. Why am I happy? I have lived in seven or eight states, I feel like it has very little to do with the actual state but my state of mind. I am not just happy, but have joy and satisfaction in my life. It is because:
1) I have the most beautiful creations ever made ( I had a part in the making too) Teigan and Brielle.
2) I have an amazing, hard-working and might I add very attractive husband who loves me
3) I have the answers to life's most sought questions
4) Heavenly Father loves me and wants me to be HAPPY!
5) I am on antidepressants. Let me explain. I have a family history from both sides of my family of this horrible illness and have struggled with it since my youth. When I take medication, I am not just happy all the time ( ask Bryce) It merely allows me to be at ground zero and then have the clarity and choice to be happy. Mental illness like depression is an illness comparable to other illnesses that require medicinal therapy.
6) My community. I have neighbors who get up at six and run with me in the cold. Some others brought me soup when I had the flu for a week. I can take my kids to almost anyone in the neighborhood if needed and not worry. I have playgroups with great friends. These are wonderful people and no I am not just talking about the relatives, although they are also a huge part.
7) opportunity is all around me. I feel like I could be successful in anything. If you want to hear my latest ideas just ask.
The list goes on......... Why are you happy? Or maybe you are not....think about it. Hawaii was second. My birthplace. Hey maybe it is just me. I make everyone happy JK Comments please?