Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dinosaurs and babies
















A class field trip to the Dinosaur Museum proved to be much fun, even for Mom! It was our first experience with the massive creatures and the only thing that scared us all was the ginormous great white shark. We did not stop to take a picture. The museum was very hands on and kid friendly. The girls got to explore all kinds of fun things. Towards the end of the tour they uncovered their own dinosaur bones in a giant sand pit. I want to go back again without the kids so I can read all the information plaques, we sort of skipped those.

Next up....
Brielle cuddles with her new baby niece, Jedah. Brielle absolutely fell in love with Jedah the moment she saw her. She did not want to let her go! This is number six for my older but still very young sister. WOW! I can't compete with this! I have also really enjoyed being with the babe, she has that sweet baby smell and is so small. My baby isn't a baby anymore and that makes me sad, sometimes. Happy Spring!

1 comment:

faith said...

the fieldtrip sounds fun. is that the one down at thanksgiving point?
and congratulations on the new niece!